Our learning community is comprised of adults and students
where the children
learn in an environment:
1. Where families are partners in the education process.
2. Where students develop a genuine and lasting desire to learn and will be able
apply this knowledge to real- world problems.
3. That is stable and democratic.
4. Where technologies, cultures and languages are integrated into the
5. Guided by truly committed professionals leading through responsible action,
dedicated teaching,caring relationships and challenging curriculum that inspires
6. Where high disciplinary standards are adhered to and universal ethical standards
7. Supportive of their intellectual, ethical, and social growth.
8. Where they develop respect for and responsibility to self, peers, community,
nature and the world.